These Terms and Conditions are treated as an agreement between Mehta Art Gallery and the Artist. By using the services provided by Mehta Art Gallery, the Artist consents to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Mehta Art Gallery owns the website www.mehtaartgallery.org
- The Mehta Art Gallery reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Such changes will be displayed on www.mehtaartgallery.org website and will have immediate effect.
- Artists must apply to be included on the www.mehtaartgallery.org website. Applications are done via the email (email@example.com).
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2-3 working days by email.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the pieces displayed remain with the Artist.
- Although the Mehta Art Gallery shall endeavor to prevent the infringement of these rights, all works displayed through online exhibition are done so at the Artist’s own risk.
- The Mehta Art Gallery shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the Artist by the infringement of their copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- The Mehta Art Gallery may close the exhibition/account of an Artist without providing any reason or prior notice.
- The Mehta Art Gallery reserves the right to edit any material on the artists web pages; excluding artwork details.
- The Mehta Art Gallery reserves the right to use artist images exhibited on the website for the use of promoting the artists and the online exhibition.
- There is no any commission on selling, if any sale takes place through online exhibition.
- In the event of a sale, the buyer and the artist are put in direct contact with each other to arrange payment and delivery details. The Mehta Art Gallery is not involved in this procedure.
- It is the Artist’s responsibility to safely package, insure and arrange for delivery of the piece, and to keep the buyer informed of any delays or necessary information for delivery.
- The Artist must deliver the art work/s within 15 days to the Buyer. If there are delays for any reason, it is the Artist’s responsibility to communicate this to the Buyer.
- Artist must apply with, at-least 25-30 works (photos) and artistic biography, by applying means that you are accepting all terms written above.
- There is fee for online exhibition: 3 days mandatory and maximum of 10 days.
- Fee will be 1000/- per day, which includes gallery charges with all online promotional activities on social medias globally.
If you are agree with terms and conditions then feel free to apply and get opportunity to get selected and showcase your works with this new innovative platform.
Download application form: Application for online exhibition Mehta Art Gallery
Kindly send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further clarification, feel free to call at: 9956518670 or 9454585759